Chapter Board Notes:
We met at Willikers on March 5th. Here are a
- The March Program, which focused on Residential Building Permitting, featured guest speaker Patty Sheehan from the Town of Shrewsbury. The event was well attended.
- In April we are at the WPI Burn Lab for a Spray Fireproofing Presentation.
- Jackie is researching potential venues for a young professionals get together.
- Terri, Marty and Roland continue to provide us with the monthly newsletter along with Jackie and Mike H handling Social Media. Marty will send a link to the Region blog for additional content.
- The Northeast Regional Conference is May 30th to June 1st in Hartford Ct. Check the Website for more information. Marty, Mike S and Steve are attending. Mike L and Jackie are maybes.
- The Nominating Committee for the BOD Elections is: Neil, Steve and Jackie. The Ballot will be issued in March for April Elections. Nominees are: Steve Van Dyke- President, Marty Helly- Vice President, Mike Sheehan- Secretary, Jackie Baum- Director, and Neil Dixon-Director.
- Terri updated us on the Dynamic Chapter Report and presented the results from the January Survey. We could ask these questions on social media or ask guests to fill out surveys at meetings. Attendance in February jumped 57% from January and included 6 new attendees.
- Steve is looking for input for Region Awards.