The CONSTRUCT Show will take place on October 9th to the 11th in National Harbor, MD. This AEC educational conference and expo coincides with the Construction Institute’s (CSI) annual meeting and offers you the chance to earn continuing education credits with over 50 sessions to choose from, and network face-to-face with your peers at CSI Night Out or the CSI Celebration of Fellows events.
With a top line up of powerhouse sessions featuring over 18 AIA HSW LUs (and most sessions are also approved by BOMI, CSI, GBCI, ICC, IIBEC, and/or NARI), this event won’t disappoint! Here is just a sampling of the 50+ sessions available:
- Why are Specifications so Hard? – Beth Stroshane, CSI, CCS, LEED AP
- Why You Need to Read Division 01 on Your Projects: The Rules of the Game – Anne Whitacre, FCSI, CCS, LEED BD+C
- The Future of Construction Administration – JoAnn Brookes, AIA, CDT, LEED AP BD+C
- Five Disruptive Technologies that will Change Specifications Forever – Paul Doherty, RA, CDT, IFMA Fellow
- Contractor Confessions to Help Improve your Specifications and Drawings – Corey Zussman, AIA, NCARB, ALA, RBEC, RRC, REWC, RWC, RRO, CDT, CQM, CxA+BE, LEED® AP BD+C
- Glazing Systems: Innies, Outies and Tweenies – Joseph Lstiburek, Ph.D., P.Eng., ASHRAE Fellow
This three-day educational conference and expo features hundreds of exhibitors that provide products, services, and technology for the commercial building industry, exhibitor-led sessions that qualify for CEUs, live demos, hands on workshop studio sessions and mini educational chat sessions on trending topics that affect the AEC industry. In addition, for the first time this year, an episode of the Life of an Architect Podcast will be recorded live on the show floor.
From emerging professionals to influential industry veterans, architects, designers, specifiers, engineers, and owners attend CONSTRUCT to learn about the latest products and services, refine their skills, earn learning units and increase their knowledge that will in turn give them a competitive edge in their field.
For more information, please check out www.constructshow.com.