There is no question that joining a professional organization is key for career advancement.
The only question is: “Which one?”
Within the construction industry, the choice is clear. The Construction Specifications Institute (CSI) is the premier integrating force for the entire spectrum of professionals that create and sustain the built environment. No other organization brings all construction disciplines to the same table.
The purpose of the Committee are to promote membership in CSI.
The committee engages in the following tasks to meet its goals:
- Assist chapter in setting up programs to find new members
- Develop programs to get new members involved
- Track members status and participation of members
- Identify non-renewed members and maintain contact.
- Advise chapters of membership awareness programs available from the Institute.